The term “incorporating” is defined as the act of creating a new corporation under the laws of a particular state. The term can also refer to the formation of a Limited Liability Company (LLC). The act of incorporating, no matter which version you choose, allows you to protect your personal assets–the biggest reason that business owners incorporate.
Advantages of Incorporating
Whether you’ve got two people on your team or ten, all businesses can benefit from incorporating. Advantages of forming a corporation or Limited Liability Company (LLC) include:
- Personal asset protection. Both corporations and LLCs allow owners to separate and protect their personal assets. In a properly structured and managed company, owners should have limited liability for business debts and obligations.
- Additional credibility. Adding “Inc.” or “LLC” after your business name can add instant authority. Consumers, vendors, and partners may prefer to do business with an incorporated company.
- Nationwide availability. All 50 states and the District of Columbia now recognize both corporations and LLCs.
- Name protection. In most states, other businesses may not file your exact corporate or LLC name in the same state.
- Perpetual existence. Corporations and LLCs exist perpetually, even if their ownership or management changes. Sole proprietorships and partnerships end if an owner dies or leaves the business.
- Tax flexibility. Though profit and loss typically pass through an LLC and get reported on the personal income tax returns of owners, an LLC can also elect to be taxed as a corporation. Likewise, a corporation can avoid double taxation of corporate profits and dividends by electing Subchapter S tax status.
- Deductible expenses. Both corporations and LLCs may deduct normal business expenses, like salaries, before they allocate income to owners.
Real easy legal forms can help you provide professional, accurate, and reliable uncontested forms to your clients and increase your bottom line. We have years of experience providing quality legal forms. Real Easy Legal Forms will provide you with all the tools that you need to add legal form preparation services to your existing business.
WHAT’S NOT NEEDED:
NO PRIOR LEGAL EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
NO NEED TO BE A PARALEGAL.
NO NEED TO KNOW HOW TO TYPE LEGAL DOCUMENTS.
NO LEGAL BACKGROUND NEEDED AT ALL.
WE LOVE TO HEARWords From Our Customers
Real Easy Legal Forms makes it easy for anyone who wants to start a business to reach profits very quickly. There turn-key system provides all of the tools we needed to get started very quickly.Entrepreneur
A BIT ABOUTReal Easy Legal Forms
Contact Us Today
Why choose Real Easy Legal Forms
Real Easy Legal Forms offers affordable uncontested legal form preparation services that many Americans are seeking assistance with every day. We pride ourselves on accurate documents and quick turnaround times. Most of our projects are often delivered within 3-5 business days. We will help you offer the following products to your new and existing clients: